November 2, 2011

October, October, October

1st
We made a haunted house. Gabby and Afton ate more of the candy then what really went on the house.




2nd
We have had a couple of a big snow storms, so Gabby made a little snow man .





3rd
We took a little trip to the pumpkin patch, petting zoo and corn maze.







4th
The girls and Lisa made some of Grandma Naylors famous donuts that she makes every Halloween.


5th
Carved pumpkins. Gabby carved hers all by herself.





6th
Lisa took the girls to the tri- ward trunk or treat at our church building. Gabby was Meraid, Afton was an ice cream cone and Lisa was Robin.
Happy Halloween!!



4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love this post! :) Next year we might have to copy you by making a haunted house - that was cute.
Fun Halloween costumes. Lisa, where did you get the fun "Robin" costume?

Julie said...

I love Gabbys little snow man. I can't believe how much snow you got. Did Andy not get to go Trick or Treating? I also love your poke-a-dot pumpkin.

Sally said...

I love this post, too! Lisa, your Robin costume is so cool! I want to do that sometime! I miss you guys.

Hefford said...

Drew. Why are you taking a drill to the pumpkin. Whoa buddy.