October 16, 2011

We are Back.

It has been a long time sense we have posted anything and we are SORRY. Things have been busy with us moving to Cheyenne and only having a week to pack. Thanks Julie and Grandma Naylor for helping us. Once we got to Cheyenne, we needed to find a place to live. We found a nice little house to rent, but we had to wait a couple of weeks to move in. So while Andy went to work, the girls and I hung out at the house Andy's boss was renting for him. ( Scary old men in the back apartment. Glad to be gone. ) We lived at the park most days when the weather was nice.
We finally moved into our new place and now we have to unpack. The house has a swing set in the back yard. Gabby and Afton think it's the greatest thing. They are always out there, which is so nice. The house is a 3 bedroom, 1bath and it has a garage.





Andy and Gabby having a sleepover in their cute sleeping bags.


2 comments:

Julie said...

Andy I love your sleeping bag!!! It was so good to see you guys. I am going to try my hardest to keep my blog up to date. Its good to see how everybody is doing so I hope you try to keep yours up to date to. The girls look so cute.

Melissa said...

I'm glad you found a house you like! I love the fence - so wish we had one. :) The girls are growing up and are both super cute.