September 17, 2010

Blessing Day!!

HI. Its me Afton, I just wanted to tell you all about my Blessing Day and grateful I'm to have a loving Family. I was blessed on Sept 5 in the Ballard North ward by my Daddy. My Daddy did such a wonderful job with my blessing. I'm so glad that he holds the priesthood and honors it so that he was able to give me a blessing I will have for the rest of my life. Thank you everyone that came to my blessing. I love being held and spoiled by each and everyone of you. I miss you that could be here and hope I can soon one day see you.
I love you all,
AFTON










3 comments:

Jess said...

Her blessing dress is BEAUTIFUL!

Sally said...

Andy and Lisa! Afton looks beautiful! I can't wait to hold her. Gabriella is so grown up. I love her hair. It's growing in so much. I miss you guys. Love you lots!

Katidid said...

So cute! DId you make her blessing dress? Good to see you all healthy and happy.