April 20, 2010

29 Weeks

I am 29 weeks along now and things are going great. I went and had a 3D ultrasound it was neat to see how much the baby has grown and the pictures had more detail to them. I feeling good just getting into that uncomfortable stage where its hard to sleep and even sit long. I have 1 more week left of babysitting Maci. Gabriella will miss having her come every day but it will be nice to have just me and Gabriella time. Maybe I wont be as tired at the end of the day just chasing one child around. We'll see.




3 comments:

Katidid said...

Wow! The three-D pictures are really neat! You are such a cute pregnant lady :)! And gabby looks just like you did when you were little --at least I think so ;)!

Melissa said...

Lisa, you look great!!

Sally said...

You look great, Lisa! Hang in there. :)