March 31, 2010

She turned 2!!!

Gabriella turn 2 on Tuesday. She has been sick with ear infections and a bacterial infection in her eyes, but she still enjoyed her party. She watched me decorate her Care Bear cake for a little bit before her nap and just kept asking me "Mom Cake eat that" I would tell her she can eat some cake at her party. When Gabriella woke up from her nap and saw the cake all decorated she got so excited and said " Care Bear I hold that." She had to stand on a chair by the table and look at the cake for a while. Yes, my child is a big fan of Care Bears. Thanks to her Aunt Julie she has lots of them. Her party went great and she loved opening the presents and blowing out the candles on her cake. Thank you to everyone that came to Gabriella's party she loved it. Happy Birthday Gabriella!!! We love you.







7 comments:

Jess said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABRIELLA!!!! Nice work on the cake Lisa!

Katidid said...

Happy Birthday! Wow they grow so fast. Looks like it was an Awesome Day!

Karamie Maynes said...

Happy Birthday Gabby!!!Love-Teslyn(and of course the rest of us;)

Laurie said...

I'm so glad Gabby had a good birthday. Wish I could have been there--glad Gpa could come for a while. The cake was sooo cute, Lisa. Love, Gma Maynes

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gabriella! The cake looks great Lisa.

Heidi said...

That cake is so cute I love it Sorry we missed the party. Track meet that day.

snaylorfam said...

She is so cute. We miss you guys. Hope all is going well. I have gabbys gift, just need to send it hopefully it will fit. I bought gifts a while ago. By the way I got to box of clothes and have a lot for you. I will try and start sending 1 or 2 every payday so you have everything by the time baby comes. Love you all
Scott Tiffany Zek Mya and Chaysee