May 6, 2009

Gabby's been up too;

These two pictures are a tribute to Aunt Sally
I Love you!!








Gabriella knows that if she has shoes and a jacket on she can go out side. If she sees her shoes or jacket laying around she'll bring them to mom or dad to put on her. This day she would not let me put her coat on her the right way. She walk around the house for a hour with her coat on backwards. What a silly little girl!!!!!
She has crazy hair likes this every morning. Pretty little monster.







Gabby love to be outside, but she has discovered the dandelions in the lawn and now Gabby will sit in the grass and pick or try to eat them. YUMMY,YUMMY.




3 comments:

Karamie Maynes said...

Oh my Adorable! Love those last photo's in the grass!

Sally said...

Love the pictures and love you guys! Sorry about the water leak- that's no fun.

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures!! She is getting so big and I love the hair. Great pictures with the dandilions.