March 1, 2009

Saturday Cartoons



















Gabriella like to watch cartoon like, Strawberry short cake, Care bares, little people and cabbage patch kids. Mom and dad though they would introduce her to good old Saturday morning cartoon. The cartoon they have on in the morning are lame. To bad we don't have a channel that plays all of the good cartoons. I guess we could get all of the old classics on dvd but come on people. What ever happen to Transformers, TMNT, Ghostbusters, Sonic, Smurfs, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Gummy Bears, He-Man, Darkwing Duck, Bettle Juice and the list goes on. What ever happend the good old days? I mean dinosours that turn into a trading card? I think that is just bad cartoons.

2 comments:

Katidid said...

Amen! I would love it if they had the "Classics" like the "Rescue Rangers" and "Smurfs" back on Saturday mornings!

Jess said...

I miss the classics! I love the cartoons that Gabriella watches. Jaron and Carmendee watch Care Bears and Little People too.