January 22, 2009

A LITTLE LATE!!

Andy re-finished some old chairs and put new covers on.
Lisa's new table from Andy.

Lisa made this blanket for Andy.


I know these pictures a are a little late but here are some pictures of good old home made Christmas Gifts. Andy re-finished a dinning room set for Lisa. He even put new covers on the chair pads. The table was a older table that needed some TLC. Lisa made Andy a really sweet rag quilt. He love is and with the inversion and cold weather uses is all the time.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so talented. I love the table and quilt. They look great.

Karamie Maynes said...

How fun-love the re-finished chairs and table-go Andy! And the quilt looks great Lisa-Oh and I totally spaced telling Gabby Congrats!!! on walking-oh what fun for you now-I bet she's into everything! Talk to you later!

Jess said...

You guys are so great! I love the refinished chairs. You gave me inspiration to finally attempt my kitchen table and chairs.