December 12, 2008

Ornaments

The other day I decide I would try and make some new ornaments out of peppermint candy for our tree. I took me a couple of tries to get it so the peppermint's would all melt together and look like they do below. After the ornaments have cooled, I sprayed them so they wouldn't stick, then I put ribbon through them. They turn out cute and Gabriella and I had fun make them.

Gabriella thought that she should taste one of the ornaments that didn't turn out. She enjoyed every minute with that candy!!!



3 comments:

Jess said...

How clever, how crafty! I would have never thought. Turned out cute. Nice work Lisa! Gabriella looks really cute with the pepermint all over her face.

Angie said...

So cute! I bet Gabby was great fun to clean up afterwards. lol.

JM Phocion said...

Yes I see she enjoyed herself. A resemblance to Andy and his professional messes.