April 14, 2008

SUNDAY

Well Andy and I decided to take Gabriella to just sacrament meeting. We just went to sacrament meeting , but that one hour of church really wore Andy and Gabby out.
Gabriella did OK,but she didn't like all the noise. It happen to be her nap time and she struggle to fall a sleep with all the loud sounds. I never realized how loud a sacrament meeting can be. I guess I just always toned out all the screaming and crying children to listen to the speakers. But now that I have my own that's making nioses; I can tell that sacrament and reset of the church meetings are going to be a lot different.


1 comment:

Angie said...

Pretty soon you won't be able to hear all that extra noise again. Mostly because Gabby will be making a lot of noise herself and you won't be able to hear the other kids anymore. ;) My kids, of course, never do this... Oh wait. They do it everyweek. :)

She is adorable! Are you coming to Tes's blessing?